The following services are available to our campus community. Testing and vaccination sites are on-campus.
- Current university students, faculty and staff register here for a COVID-19 test.
- Summer program participants and temporary staff members working in summer programs register here for a COVID-19 test.
- All students, faculty, staff and members of the general community may register here for a COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you are a U of U student, you can also schedule a vaccination by calling Student Health at 801-581-6431
- Finding other vaccination locations in the community:
- New SMS resource: Text your zip code to “Vaccine” (822-862) for information on three vaccination locations in your area.
- Nuevo recurso de SMS: envíe un mensaje de texto con su código postal a “Vacuna” (822-862) para obtener información sobre tres lugares de vacunación en su área.
- General vaccination information at vaccines.gov
- Note that vaccines are now available for individuals ages 12-17.